Geo Metro and Suzuki Cultus & Swift and Pontiac Firefly, 1990-93
Convertible Top and Convertible Top Parts
- Quality: Made to Chevrolet specs, 100% fit guarantee.
- Original Configuration: One piece top.
- Original Factory Material: Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl
- Original Window: Electronically welded in plastic window.
- Original Colors: Black.
- Alternate Materials: Haartz stayfast canvas.
- This Top Also Fits: Pontiac Firefly, Suzuki Swift & Cultus
- Required Installation Tools: Top plus trimmer contact cement, pry tool, original configuration hold down cables, install manual, all of which are included in our package specials at a discounted price.
- Why buy a Package? The Geo Metro top lends itself to do-it-yourself installation--which means you can save hundreds of dollars on labor costs. Our packages include everything you need to install your own Geo Metro convertible top at a discounted price. The work requires neither stapling nor sewing. Our hold down cables are the only OEM Geo Metro cables on the market, and they're included with our packages. Our package includes the special formulation trimmer contact cement with a brush.
Our Geo Metro top installation manual is a clear, step-by-step guide, which will walk you through the process.
- Shop with confidence: 8 year manufacturer warranty.
Our Geo Metro convertible top package contains a can of trimmer contact cement, with brush, a seal pry/push tool and OEM Geo Metro convertible top hold down cables. Also included is the Geo Metro convertible top install manual.
Our Geo Metro convertible tops also fit the Suzuki Swift, Cultus and Fireflies. We offer the Geo Metro convertible top in Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl and Stayfast Canvas. Here's what you need to know about each, before making a purchase:
Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl: Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl is a two-ply composite with a PVC outer layer and a cotton inner lining. Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl is a popular convertible top fabric. The original Geo Metro convertible top was made of a now-extinct Japanese Vinyl that matches Haartz Pinpoint in terms of durability and appearance.
Geo Metro Convertible Top Frame and Rubber Seals
The Geo Metro convertible is a desirable restoration project because it is a sweet small high mpg car. And do-it-yourself installation of the new convertible top is well within the handy person's abilities.
However the folding convertible top frame should be in good or restorable condition. The convertible top frame is hard to come by these days and only available from an old Geo Metro convertible "parts car."
Similarly the rubber seals must be retouched or be in good condition. New Geo Metro convertible top frame seals are not available, except from a Geo Metro convertible car that is being "parted out."
We think the Geo Metro is well worth a loving restoration !
Parts in this category (Geo Metro and Suzuki Cultus & Swift and Pontiac Firefly) fit cars for years: 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993.
We a now pleased to offer hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic motor pumps, and hydraulic hose sets for many different convertibles, they will be listed on your cars page if available. Also, checkout our newly added roof rail weatherstripping seals, front header weatherstripping seals, door weatherstripping seals, trunk weatherstripping seals. Look for extra savings on weatherstripping seals kits.
We are continuing to grow our convertible related products: These include convertible top latches, tonneau covers, relays, switches, rear tacking rails (trimsticks), seat covers, car covers, and carpeting.
Copyright © 2016 M&T Manufacturing, 30 Hopkins Lane, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mtmfg.ctg.cug