Geo Metro and Suzuki Cultus & Swift and Pontiac Firefly, 1990-93
Convertible Top and Convertible Top Parts
- Quality: Made to Chevrolet specs, 100% fit guarantee.
- Original Configuration: One piece top.
- Original Factory Material: Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl
- Original Window: Electronically welded in plastic window.
- Original Colors: Black.
- Alternate Materials: Haartz stayfast canvas.
- This Top Also Fits: Pontiac Firefly, Suzuki Swift & Cultus
- Required Installation Tools: Top plus trimmer contact cement, pry tool, original configuration hold down cables, install manual, all of which are included in our package specials at a discounted price.
- Why buy a Package? The Geo Metro top lends itself to do-it-yourself installation--which means you can save hundreds of dollars on labor costs. Our packages include everything you need to install your own Geo Metro convertible top at a discounted price. The work requires neither stapling nor sewing. Our hold down cables are the only OEM Geo Metro cables on the market, and they're included with our packages. Our package includes the special formulation trimmer contact cement with a brush.
Our Geo Metro top installation manual is a clear, step-by-step guide, which will walk you through the process.
- Shop with confidence: 8 year manufacturer warranty.
Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl: Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl is a two-ply composite with a PVC outer layer and a cotton inner lining. Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl is a popular convertible top fabric. The original Geo Metro convertible top was made of a now-extinct Japanese Vinyl that matches Haartz Pinpoint in terms of durability and appearance. In fact, this fabric is original to most American cars made before 1993. Pinpoint refers to the little dots on the vinyl surface. If you take care of a Haartz pinpoint vinyl convertible top, it can easily last 10 years.
Luxurious Haartz Stayfast Canvas: If you're looking to upgrade your vinyl top, consider a convertible top made of Haartz Stayfast Canvas. This fabric is the American substitute for the German canvases used in Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, as well as some Mustang and Lebaron models. Haartz Stayfast Canvas is a three-ply composite material made of an acrylic square weave outer fabric, a butyl rubber core, and a cotton lining. The butyl rubber core promises to make Haartz Stayfast Canvas last a very long time. This canvas is a little richer looking than the vinyl. It's also a little harder to clean. Stayfast Canvas has both better static and dynamic wear ratings than vinyl tops. A small percentage of our customers request a canvas top for the Geo Metro. Due to the car's small body size and thus small top, canvas's durability is less important than it is on larger cars.
A very satisfied customer,
Denise, Los Gatos, CA
Parts in this category (Geo Metro and Suzuki Cultus & Swift and Pontiac Firefly) fit cars for years: 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993.
We a now pleased to offer hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic motor pumps, and hydraulic hose sets for many different convertibles, they will be listed on your cars page if available. Also, checkout our newly added roof rail weatherstripping seals, front header weatherstripping seals, door weatherstripping seals, trunk weatherstripping seals. Look for extra savings on weatherstripping seals kits.
We are continuing to grow our convertible related products: These include convertible top latches, tonneau covers, relays, switches, rear tacking rails (trimsticks), seat covers, car covers, and carpeting.
Copyright © 2016 M&T Manufacturing, 30 Hopkins Lane, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mtmfg.ctg.cug