Porsche 968 Cabriolet, 1990-95
Convertible Top and Convertible Top Parts
- Quality: Made to Porsche specs, 100% fit guarantee.
- Original Configuration: Two piece top, Front section and plastic window sewn in or heat sealed
- Original Factory Material: German Sonnenland Canvas
- Original Window: Plastic window.
- Original Colors: Black, Blue, Graphite and Space Gray
- Alternate Materials: Sonnendeck canvas, Haartz Stayfast canvas
- Package Specials: Cost savings for all of your installation needs with package specials, this can include the detailed manual, new cables, pads/webbing, tack strips and glue kit.
- Shop with confidence: 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Two Part Top: This is a two part top. This means that, as originally designed, the rear window section and the main top are integrated during the installation. They are two separate parts. Either portion may be ordered separately for installation with its mate being left on the car. You may read more about how two part tops are designed and installed via the blue link below.
Haartz Stayfast Canvas Tops: Considerable savings can be had with a Haartz Stayfast canvas fabric top. The appearance is quite close to that of the German Sonnenland and they are difficult to tell apart. The Haartz utilizes a slightly different inner cloth layer and bonding process. The result is an excellent product with slightly lower wear rating.
Parts in this category (Porsche 968 Cabriolet) fit cars for years: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995.
We a now pleased to offer hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic motor pumps, and hydraulic hose sets for many different convertibles, they will be listed on your cars page if available. Also, checkout our newly added roof rail weatherstripping seals, front header weatherstripping seals, door weatherstripping seals, trunk weatherstripping seals. Look for extra savings on weatherstripping seals kits.
We are continuing to grow our convertible related products: These include convertible top latches, tonneau covers, relays, switches, rear tacking rails (trimsticks), seat covers, car covers, and carpeting.