Rambler Rebel SST, 1967-68
Convertible Top and Convertible Top Parts
- Quality: Made to Rambler specs, 100% fit guarantee.
- Original Configuration: Two-piece top, top section and window section
- Original Factory Material: Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl
- Original Window: Plastic window or glass window
- Original Colors: Black and GM White
- Alternate Materials: Haartz Stayfast Canvas
- Package Specials: Get a top and installation essentials -- like our Convertible Top Installation Guide, new pads, tack strips, and a staples and glue kit (including professional-grade contact cement) -- for one low price. We also offer the option of including an Arrow T50ACD Electric Stapler with Staples, which is ideal for driving 1/4", 1/2", and 3/8" staples into modern convertible top tack strips, eliminating the need for an air gun during your convertible top installation. We highly recommend it if you're installing your own Rambler convertible top.
- Shop with confidence: 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Hydraulic Components: Hydraulic cylinders, motor pumps and hose sets all available and in stock.
Preview our Convertible Top Installation Guide
Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl’s design is original to most American cars from the fifties to the nineties. Pinpoint refers to the little dots or pips that you see if you look closely at the vinyl surface. European cars, such as the old Beetles and others also used pinpoint vinyl as the topping fabric.
Haartz Stayfast Canvas has a canvas outer layer and a preshrunk cotton inner layer. The two are bonded with and separated by a butyl rubber core. It is this core that makes the fabric last a very long time, with both better static and dynamic wear ratings than vinyl toppings. Haartz Stayfast is the American substitute for the German canvases used in Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, some models of Mustang and Lebaron and others. Canvas is widely regarded as "richer looking" than vinyl. It is a little harder to clean. The inside of the top is pre-shrunk cotton. The inner lining is usually black. If you do not see a canvas top listed for your car, please inquire and we will provide a quotation for it.
Parts in this category (Rambler Rebel SST) fit cars for years: 1967 and 1968.
We a now pleased to offer hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic motor pumps, and hydraulic hose sets for many different convertibles, they will be listed on your cars page if available. Also, checkout our newly added roof rail weatherstripping seals, front header weatherstripping seals, door weatherstripping seals, trunk weatherstripping seals. Look for extra savings on weatherstripping seals kits.
We are continuing to grow our convertible related products: These include convertible top latches, tonneau covers, relays, switches, rear tacking rails (trimsticks), seat covers, car covers, and carpeting.
Copyright © 2017 M&T Manufacturing, 30 Hopkins Lane, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mtmfg.ctg.cug