For: Ford Mustang, 1964-66
Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl, Plastic Window Section Only
Add this part to your cart and youll be asked if youd like to add a feature strip (a.k.a. bottom trim) to your top. Heres what it looks like: See feature strip
Questions? Talk to us!
Ford Mustang Convertible Top Key Features:
- Quality: Made to original specs, 100% fit guarantee.
- Original Configuration: Two piece top, top section and window section integrate upon installation. Molding over rear window and chrome tips supplied. Extra fabric for header bow seal included.
- All seams are doubly electronically welded and sewn for added reinforcement. Convertible top fabrics are mildew & mold resistant, and UV treated for color fastness. Plastic windows are DOT rated heavy 40-gauge thick vinyl.
- Original Fabrics: Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl in black, Ford white and Ford blue (a pale blue now discontinued); Haartz Stayfast Canvas in black.
- Windows: We offer tops with original plastic window and special folding glass rear window. Plastic windows are "full view" which extend down to the base line. You may add a lower fabric trim section to plastic windows in the checkout process. Glass windows always have the lower fabric.
- Tacking Strips: Bow channel dimensions (where these strips are riveted) can vary. Please choose from among the strips we list according to your top bow channel cross sections.
- Installation: Professional installation is suggested. A handy and meticulous person may consider DIY installation. This comprises use of a stapling gun and contact cement (as outlined in the manual summary in the link below.) There is no sewing involved. To locate a professional installer please enter "automobile upholstery shops near me" in your browser search bar.
- Shop with confidence: 6 year manufacturer warranty.
- Hydraulic Components: Hydraulic cylinders, motor pumps and hose sets all available and in stock.
- Preview our Convertible Top Installation Guide