For: Chevrolet Camaro RS, IROC & Z28, 1994-02
Pontiac Firebird & TransAm and Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Top
Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl
Original Replacement Two Part Top
6 year factory warranty
- Side Tension Cables 23"or 29"
- Pair of Top Pads (PADS-CAM 94-02)
- Front and Rear top bow Tack Strips
- Contact Cement 4 oz.can with brush
- Convertible Top Installation Booklet
- Quality: Made to original specs, 100% fit guarantee
- Original Configuration: This was originally a two part top with main top and rear window section joined upon installation. There is also a one piece version (on another page) with the two sections pre-joined for easier installation.
- Original Factory Material: Haartz pinpoint vinyl in black and bright white, also Haartz Stayfast Canvas in tan.
- About Fabrics: The Stayfast Canvas is the most durable and elegant of coverings for these convertibles.
- Rear Window Options: The top is available with glass window (wth or without defroster) and with a plastic rear window.
- All seams are doubly electronically welded and sewn for added reinforcement. Convertible top fabrics are mildew & mold resistant, and UV treated for color fastness. Plastic windows are DOT rated heavy 40-gauge thick vinyl.
- Installation: Professional installation is suggested. A handy and meticulous person may consider DIY installation. This comprises use of a stapling gun and contact cement (as outlined in the manual summary in the link below.) There is no sewing involved. To locate a professional installer please enter "automobile upholstery shops near me" in your browser search bar.
- Shop with confidence: 6 year manufacturer warranty.
This top comes in two different cable lengths. Please specify your cables (shown in the 'measure cable length' link below) to insure we send the correct length.Side tension cables are installed in a sleeve in the top. The front end connects to the right and left end of the header bow and the rear end exits the top behind the door window and connects to the frame. You should be able to feel for these locations and measure the approximate cable length so you choose correctly.
Important Note: A.S.C. and General Motors made many changes to these top frames during these years.
If you are considering DIY installation you might consider our one piece version on another site page
to eliminate possible bow height and other uncertainties.